Thank you for visiting gone-girl-gone.blog (“Site”) This Site is operated by Tuppence Truthly (“we,” “us” or “our”) and allows you to view this Site.
- All content on this Site, including text, photographs and video is subject to protection by copyright and other proprietary rights.
- In addition, the entire contents of this Site are copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom copyright laws and Tuppence Truthly owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on this Site.
- This Site is controlled and operated by Tuppence Truthly from offices in the United Kingdom. This Site makes no representation that any information, materials or services used on this Site are available or appropriate for use in another location.
- Your use of any information, material or service on this Site is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any and all information, material and services made available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials or services found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your enjoyment and to offer additional information. They do not signify that we endorse the Site(s) nor do we accept any responsibility for the content of those Site(s).
- The unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be subject to a criminal offence.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of this Site remain subject to the legalisation of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Last Updated: January 2022